Temporary Service Standards Page
The Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center service standards (formerly known as funding guidelines) are listed in this section. These standards guide how Lanterman funds services and supports for all of our clients. All service standards reflect the latest revisions as approved by the board of directors. Start by reading the Purchase of Services Policy Statement before reading the individuals service standards.
Please note: The content of many of the service standards appearing here has been superseded by provisions of the Trailer Bill Language of ABX 49 of 2009. We are in the process of review and modification of these standards and submission of them to the Lanterman board of directors for their approval. Once approved by the board, the revised standards will be submitted to the Department of Developmental Services for their review and approval. Standards that are still pending revision and approval will reflect the words funding guidelines in their titles, where revised and approved ones will now include service standard in the title.
The standards are broken down into three sections: Lanterman board and DDS approved service standards, Lanterman board only approved service standards and funding guidelines that are still pending revision.
Lanterman Board and DDS Approved Service Standards
- Center-Based Early Intervention Services Service Standard
- Employment and Adult Day Services Service Standard
- In-Home Early Intervention Services Service Standard
- Inclusion Support Service Standard
- Licensed Residential Service Standard
- Medical Therapies Service Standard
- Parent Consultation Behavioral Service Standard
- Physical Therapy Service Standard
- Respite Service Standard
- Speech and Language Therapy Service Standard
- Supplemental One-to-One Support for Vendored Services Service Standard
- Supported Living Services Service Standard
- Transportation Service Standard
- Typical Pre-Schools as Early Intervention Service Standard