Human Resources Unit
The Human Resources unit is responsible for:
- the recruitment and retention of dedicated and quality staff who embody the Center’s mission and vision
- the management of
- employee benefits and compensation,
- employee records,
- personnel policies,
- performance evaluation, and
- salary administration,
- handling performance issues, and
- ensuring personnel and management practices conform to various regulations.
Additionally, the unit coordinates the annual Holidays are for Sharing fundraising campaign.