IEP and Inclusion
Available in English and Spanish, this training is for families with school-age children. Topics covered include:
- A general overview of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process
- Eligibility requirements for school district special education services
- Special education rights and responsibilities
- Importance of inclusion at school and in the community
- Tips for successfully including your child
Presenters at the training typically include an attorney from the Whittier Law Clinic, and Sam Suzuki, Lanterman regional manager for the Los Angeles School Age unit.
Reserve your space by November 9, 2012 with Edward Perez at 213.252.4986 or email@example.com.