Conservatorship, Special Needs Trusts and Wills
Available in English and Spanish, this training with an attorney helps families plan for the future, and covers the following topics:
- The definition and types of conservatorship
- The right to consent or withhold consent to medical treatment
- The right to enter into contracts
- The right to make decisions concerning education
- What is a special needs trust and how it benefits you and your son/daughter with a developmental disability
- What is a will with special needs trust
- Will the Special Needs Trust have an impact on SSI, Medi-Cal, or IHSS
Provided by: Pat Huth, Attorney
Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm .
Lanterman Regional Center - KYRC Conference Room
3303 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010