Clinical Services Unit
The Clinical Services unit works with service coordination to improve client access to high quality medical, dental and mental health services and positively impact their overall health outcomes.
The unit monitors the health status of all of the Center’s clients and provides:
- technical assistance,
- health care information and education
to clients and their families, caregivers, service providers, staff, and members of other community and generic organizations.
The unit also:
- directly supervises projectsthat are contracted with:
- individual healthcare providers,
- university affiliated programs,
- clinics and
- develops collaborative working partnerships with community-basedhealth care organizations; and
- reviews and coordinatesclient certification for the federal Medicaid Waiver program.