Prader-Willi California Foundation’s 2011 General Education Meeting
This conference will provide important, state-of-the art information for care providers of persons with Prader-Willi syndrome of all ages. Parents, Grandparents, Extended Family, Medical Specialists, Regional Center Caseworkers, Educational Professionals — all will find this conference helpful and useful in your day-to-day care of the individual with Prader-Willi syndrome.
The conference will cover topics inlcuding:
- The ABC's of Managing PWS Behavior
- Is There a Role for Psychopharmacology in Treating People with Prader-Willi Syndrome?
- WHAT and HOW to Feed A Child With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Update on PWS Research Including Newly-Identified Nutritional Phases
- Entitlements: Overview of Regional Center Eligibility & Medi-Cal Waivers
Lanterman funding deadline is October 25, 2011.
9620 Airport Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045