Lanterman Presents Give Kids a Smile Dental Event on February 1
Lanterman presents Give Kids a Smile dental event on Friday, February 1, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Lanterman Regional Center located at 3303 Wilshire Blvd., 3rd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90010.
The event will feature:
- Dental Screenings by Pediatric Dental Specialists for Regional Center Clients Birth to 14
- Oral Health Education
- Dental Product Information
- Dental Referrals if Needed
- Dental Goody Bags/Care Kits
- Techniques for Preparing a Child for a Dental Visit
- Techniques for More Effective Oral Hygiene at Home
- Dental Health Resources, Including Options that Replace Healthy Families – LA Care, Health Net and Maternal Child Health Access
For more information, contact Lanterman’s dental coordinator, Leticia Reyes, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.252.5618.
February is National Children’s Dental Health Month. Give Kids a Smile is part of nationwide events coordinated through the American Dental Association.
Lanterman Regional Center
3303 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Due to security reasons, access to the building requires that all visitors carry a picture ID.
Parking: Available in the parking structure behind Lanterman on Berendo Avenue. Parking tickets will not be validated. Parking fees are $5 prior to 10 a.m. entry, otherwise they will range from $10 to $13. There is metered parking on the street. Watch street signs. Lanterman is 2 blocks west of the Metro Red Line Wilshire/Vermont Station.