Incredible Years Baby and Parent Group
Does your baby…cry a lot?...have sleeping problems?...have problems with feeding?...have problems with cuddling or being held?...want to be held too much?
Do you…...have any trouble bonding with your baby?...feel like caring for your baby is more difficult than you think it should be?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and your baby is 7 months or younger, you and your baby are invited to attend the Children's Institute, Inc.'s free Incredible Years Baby and Parent Group where you will:
- Learn how to soothe your baby
- Learn how to establish routines
- Learn about baby development
- Learn how to understand your baby
- Increase bonding and joy of parenting
- Give your baby a head start for pre-school
Parents, please bring your baby to the group. Childcare is available for siblings.
For more information, contact 213.385.5100 or visit www.childrensinstitute.org.
Children's Institute, Inc.
2121 W. Temple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90026