Denti-Cal Seminar for Dental Care Providers
Dentists, RDHAPs, Dental Staff, and Regional Center Dental Coordinators will learn about navigating the Denti-Cal System for Regional Center Clients
- Nimala Prabhu, D.M.D., Managing Dental Consultant, Denti-Cal
- Dr. Russell Webb, Oral Surgeon, Denti-Cal
- Carolyn Delemar, Provider Trainer, Denti-Cal
Topics will include:
- Denti-Cal Benefits for Adults 21 and Older - Oral Surgery benefits and criteria; changes as of January 2012 for clients of the Regional Center; claims and authorizations guidelines, and ensuring claims are paid.
- Denti-Cal Fee-for-Service Program - Criteria and clinical guidelines; required documentation and other tips for avoiding denial of claims and authorizations; program benefits for adult clients with challenges and complex medical needs; and benefits for general anesthesia and sedation; addtional information about FRADS, oral surgery, and orthodontics.
CEUS: 4 hours Continuing Education Units provided upon completion.
For more information about this event, contact Leticia Reyes at 213.252.5618 or email@example.com.
Lanterman Regional Center
3303 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Due to security reasons, access to the building requires that all visitors carry a picture ID.
Parking: Available in the parking structure behind Lanterman on Berendo Avenue. Parking tickets will not be validated. Parking fees are $5 prior to 10 a.m. entry, otherwise they will range from $10 to $13. There is metered parking on the street. Watch street signs. Lanterman is 2 blocks west of the Metro Red Line Wilshire/Vermont Station.